To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2125 West 2300 South
West Valley City, UT 84119
- Stacey Holscher
- Phone: 801-574-2763
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
TalentTeam • West Valley City, UT
Posted 3 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$47,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supervises and administers the HR functions for a local Food Manufacturing facility: including developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs dealing with employment, job descriptions, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, training and development, and employee relations.
The successful applicant for the Human Resources Generalist will demonstrate a desire to work hard, unquestionable standards of honesty and integrity, a creative and fun loving demeanor, high energy levels, and high motivation to succeed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Handle benefits administration.
- Develop/update current company job descriptions, company rules, procedures and policies.
- Gather statistical information and relate this information to management and others by use of reports and/or presentations.
- Administer, support and ensure competitiveness of the compensation, salary, and job evaluation programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Monitor and submit workers comp claims
- Monitor in-employment claims and submit all information necessary
- Hire qualified candidates for a production facility
- Previous Food Manufacturing HR experience
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business, or related field required
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local labor laws
- Intermediate PC Literacy of Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Internet.
- Knowledge of GMP's, SQF, and other food manufacturing requirements
Job ID: RMPHR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.