To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Appleton, WI
- Randy Leiberg
- Phone: 262.785.0900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AZCO, Inc. • Appleton, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: Drafts detailed pipe fabrication drawings. Set up and coordinate pipe fabrication projects within the drafting department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses drafting program to prepare fabrication drawings of piping from data submitted by AZCO’s customers and their engineers. Creates readable drawings for shop to use.
- Piece mark the customer drawings for spools to fabricate.
- Calculates dimensions, allowances and technical specification involved in accordance with established practices.
- Compiles bills of materials and specification sheets. Compose RFI’s to ensure all specifications or drawings are correct and understood.
- Collaborates with (designers) on new and special work.
- May check drawings as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Technical degree in mechanical drafting or similar field or at least 1-3 years pipe drafting experience. Checkers require at least 3 years experience spooling and a background checking spools.
- AutoCAD or CAD experience required. Acorn software knowledge desired.
- Piping fabrication knowledge a plus.
- 3-D design visualization desired.
- Mechanical background desired to assist in understanding of spool drawings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office, CAD / AutoCAD. Acorn software experience is helpful in this position. Ability to pick up on Acorn is essential.