To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Brittney Mundorf
- Phone: 972-470-9696
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for multiple Administrative Assistant/Receptionist's in Dallas, Richardson, and Carrollton. This is a temp-to-hire positions with great benefits and ability to get in the door with a reputable company in the area. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to multiple members of the client’s management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word) to perform various administrative functions daily
- Draft department correspondence and communication as directed by management.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, flowcharts, and other general business documentation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight, rental cars, and hotels.
- Arrange catering and conference room setup for company meetings and events.
- Compile receipts for expense processing.
- Prepare documentation as needed for management within company.
- Maintain calendar for management team.
- Provide excellent customer service to callers and visitors to the building.
- Maintain files both paper and electronic.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates for the Administrative Assistant opening should submit their resume through CareerBuilder for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.