To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoffman, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant #gocubs
United Energy Services • Hoffman, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for candidates with experience in the retail and customer service industries to fill a management training position. We are actively seeking candidates with retail experience due to their ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong communication skills. The position is in a fun office environment out of the retail industry.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level management
- Heavy customer service
- Face to face presentations
We cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Time Management
Our management team offers an environment where our team's ideas are not only considered, but implemented. We pride ourselves on the positive environment we have established. And expect our team to rise above expectations and be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule. A few members of our team have retail, sales, and customer service backgrounds so those from that industry are encouraged to apply.
Team members who get promoted in to an executive management position are huge team players who are willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help others achieve their goals. Candidates from the retail and banking environment are encouraged to apply because of their great people skills and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising OR
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution; however full paid training is provided
- Passion for events and brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Paid Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
CareerBuilder Job Key Terms: Sales, Retail Sales, Sales Associate, Selling, Retail, Retail Associate, Retail Sales Consultant, Sale Associate, Associate, Retail Sales Representative, Retail Sales Associate