To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Jersey or Long Island, NY
- Marcus Williams
- Phone: 908-356-0228
- Phone:: 908-356-0230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CEO / COO / EVP / RVP / VP / GM / Vice President / General Manager
Patrice & Associates, Inc • New Jersey or Long Island, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This isn’t your normal job ad. Please read the job description in it's entirety before applying.
If you are reading this, you might be in the same position I was not long ago. A talented, high-performing, high-potential business leader searching the job boards for something new. Something better. Something more fulfilling. Something to bring back that spark that made you a successful business leader in the first place.
I did what you are doing.
I searched for the position titles above. I worked with recruiters, I worked my network, and I applied to jobs. Sometimes I had a response, sometimes I didn’t. I made it through phone screens, initial interviews and even final interviews but I found the challenge of conquering the process much more exciting than the prospects of the actual job that I was applying for.
In hindsight I know why.
Deep down I knew that all of the jobs I was qualified for, interested in, and applying to were simply the same story that I had lived, breathed and worked tirelessly (for other people’s benefit) for way too many years.
Don’t be the definition of insanity.
The same people doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I used to preach this to my teams and my employees in the business world to help facilitate change. Yet, I found myself proving the exact definition in my personal job search. I was the same person looking to do the same thing and expecting a change in my “professional gratification".
The light bulb went off.
I realized I needed to broaden my horizons and I started to look at business ownership as a potential career option. I had thought about it for years, but never too seriously. That was until I stumbled across a franchise opportunity with Patrice & Associates. After many weeks of due diligence, I decided to change my career path from employment to empowerment in achieving my income, lifestyle, wealth, and equity goals and invested in a Patrice & Associates franchise. Starting a business from scratch was too daunting, but Patrice & Associates provided the systems, tools, training, coaching, and mentoring that I needed to significantly boost my opportunity for success.
Now my spark is back.
I’m applying my learned business skills at a local level and coaching, training and mentoring my own employees. I’ve taken control of my own destiny. If I can do it, so can you.
Opportunities throughout New Jersey and Long Island, NY.
There are additional Patrice & Associates franchise opportunities available in New Jersey and Long Island, NY. See below for more information:
We are the Largest Hospitality Recruiting Firm in the Country and Growing Rapidly
As a franchisee with Patrice & Associates you’ll be joining one of the hottest industries of the future—the Staffing Industry. We specialize in placing people in Hospitality, one of the top 5 growth industries through 2020. Your earning potential is unlimited!
Strong Fundamental Macro Environment
- The restaurant industry is the nation’s second-largest private-sector area of employment, with approximately 990,000 establishments employing a total of more than 14 million workers – almost one-tenth of the nation’s workforce.
- An estimated 1.7 million new restaurant jobs will created by the year 2025
- Restaurant Industry’s share of the food dollar per household is 47%
- Total economic impact of the Restaurant Industry is estimated at $1.8 trillion
- Restaurant Sales constitute 9% of the entire US GDP
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 75% resulting in constant recruiting opportunities
There are nearly 1 million restaurants with an average of 4 to 7 managers per restaurant. We are a staffing partner who sources qualified managers for most major restaurant chains such as California Pizza Kitchen, Applebee’s, Golden Corral, IHOP, Panera Bread, Fuddruckers, Burger King, TGI Fridays, Luby’s, University and Hospital Cafeterias, Gourmet Grocery Stores, Airport Concourses, Hotels, and many more.
Turnkey Operation = Fast Cash Flow
- Extensive training and ongoing support – no hospitality or recruiting experience required
- Access to our database with over 300,000 hospitality and restaurant management resumes
- Established contracts with more than 500 open jobs nationwide waiting to be filled with quality managers
- We are 100% virtual and never in-person interview anyone – you can have a summer and winter home or even travel the country in an RV and recruit!
You are in business the day you come to training!
No Territory Restrictions
You will have a territory to develop but you are free to WORK THE ENTIRE COUNTRY so it does not matter where you live or what natural disasters happen - you will still be in business!
We are a career coach helping restaurant and hospitality managers find jobs offering true opportunity. We have a chance to change someone’s life every single day! We help people find better jobs, better benefits, and better quality of life. WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Internet, Telephone & Computer is all you need to get started!
Work from Home or Open an Office
Extensive On-going Training & Support
$58,000 franchise fee + $11,000 setup and training fee - third party financing available
- Self-motivated and driven
- Sales experience or ability
- Zero phone reluctance
- Desire to own and manage your own business
- This opportunity requires an investment & is not a job offer - you will be your own boss!
key words: franchise, business, work from home, owner, recruiter, multi-unit manager, district manager, area manager, regional manager, vice president, president, CEO, Director, human resources, recruiter, franchise opportunity, staffing, executive, manager, sales, consultant