To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9937 East Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Christina Jefferson
- Phone: 480-922-1027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Odle Management Group • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reports to the Accounting Manager. Primarily responsible for ensuring company procedures are in compliance with applicable government regulations and management directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quality assurance to ensure payroll is completed timely and accurately. Provides accounting support to the accounting team and field staff.
- Maintains and reconciles selected general ledger accounts.
- Prepares and enters Journal Entries into the computer system.
- Reconciles multiple monthly bank accounts.
- Assists in assembling, compiling and reporting financial data as requested.
Assists in compiling and preparing monthly financial reports.
Organizes and maintains corporate accounting records, ledgers, and journals as necessary to determine company financial status.
Performs functions in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
Attends required departmental and corporate meetings.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a general accountant or full charge bookkeeper.
- An associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Competency in Excel is a must with experience using pivot tables a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or a similar product is a plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willing team player.
- Good communication skills, oral and written