To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6100 Fairview Road
Charlotte, NC 28210
- Trey Johnson
- Phone: 704.644.7000
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Franchise Administration Administrator
TalentBridge • Charlotte, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - 1 to 5 years
Degree - Graduate Degree
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Auditing and maintaining the accuracy of the franchise administered system, co-managed with the Franchise Administrator (Sr. Analyst).
- Perform routine system data validations in support of audit requests for the organization
- Validating and auditing internal checklist functions, ensuring all steps and processes are being followed and completed during the lifespan of Franchisee.
- Reporting on Franchisee activities as needed by business through the franchise administered systems
- Reporting on Franchisee activities and working with internal depts. to determine reporting needs and establishing reports in the franchise administered systems
- Monitoring, maintaining and auditing reports created by the business
- Setup and maintenance of Promissory Note and Payment Plans through franchise administered systems.
- Maintain and utilize franchise administered systems to track contractual obligations and follow up to ensure timely performance and adherence to terms
- Identify technical issues, provide first line of support and monitor overall system performance franchise administered systems
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts in support of issue resolution of the franchise administered systems
- Administer business processes to: (i) ensure consistent use of best practice terms and conditions; (ii) ensure proposed changes receive appropriate review and approval; (iii) encourage use of standard legal forms; (iv) standardize approval, execution and archiving processes; and (v) track and report all key deadlines
- Professionally interact with all departments, brands and outside legal advisers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Some understanding of financials, financial reporting systems, and business performance metrics
- Experience distilling complex data/analysis into crisp insights for management and internal departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and confidentiality
- Professional, personable, approachable and courteous demeanor
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Excellent judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, enthusiastic and innovative team player
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Familiarity with contract documents and terms, with an ability to identify and summarize material terms
- Thorough understanding of the life cycle of contracts from development, evaluation, negotiation, to approval, tracking, close-out and day-to-day management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer and Adobe Acrobat
- General understanding of franchise policies and procedures preferred.
Job ID: TJ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.