To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, KY 40391
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Pearl Interactive Network • Winchester, KY
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant position provides clerical and data entry support for the KY Call Center Human Resources Department throughout the recruiting season. This position increases operational efficiency within the HR department by assisting with the recruiting open house flow, paperwork, filing, and any other administrative tasks.
Job Duties: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for sign-in sheets and ensuring all open house attendees sign in properly.
- Maintains efficient flow of traffic during open house and alert HR Generalist of any issues.
- Checks rehire eligibility using rehire spreadsheet during open house.
- Scans and files all completed paperwork of candidates and new hires in SharePoint.
- Completes and files I-9 documentation and processes E-Verify for all new hires within 3 days of start date.
- Prepares all documents needed for open houses and new hire orientations.
- Assists during new hire start day to assist with sign in procedures and calling “no shows" as needed.
- All other assignments and duties as assigned.
Classification: Temporary Full-time, Non-exempt
Hours: Typically: 9:00AM – 6:00PM Monday-Friday, some Saturdays, early mornings, or late evenings required
Job Requirements: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma/GED, preferred college experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative assistant role, HR or recruiting experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency using Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems.
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Filing expertise with electronic filing systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screen and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
To learn more about our company please go to our website at: www.pinsourcing.com