To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1103 Schrock Road
Columbus, OH 43229
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Pearl Interactive Network • Columbus, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all Human Resources functions company wide. The Human Resources Manager will guide employees and management in order to implement successful Human Resources programs and policies.
Job Duties: Human Resource Manager
- Develops and administers various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Evaluates reports and audits HR process and procedures for compliance of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; SOP’s, prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Supervises staff members to ensure employee and business needs are met.
- Mediate employee relations issues and recommends appropriate resolution of employee disciplinary issues to management.
- Recommends various training modules for staff and management. Oversees the implementation of new training, as well as maintains and ensures compliance with the internal training calendar (i.e. Sexual Harassment, HIPPA, OSHA, etc).
- Ensures compliance with FMLA, ADA, Title VII, ACA and other federal and state laws & regulations.
- Develops and maintains Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1, and VET-100 reporting annually.
- Administers Performance Management Program across the organization.
- Performs compensation and benefits administration for the organization, including SCA.
- Reviews and approves all employee changes, performance reviews, and salary adjustments.
- Spearheads all employee communications across the organization.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to prepare job descriptions and ensures proper procedures for review and approval are met.
- Oversee the proper administration of employee records via electronic filing and HRIS.
- Maintains and monitors worker’s compensation and safety program.
- Monitors and maintains consistency in the Employee On-boarding process.
- Encourages a value add, positive working environment and upholds the Pearl values and mission.
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Job Requirements: Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- 5+ years’ experience required in a variety of areas in HR or equivalent military experience.
- Knowledge of federal and multi-state employment laws.
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Ability to Travel 5-10%.
- Excellent written communication skills including English grammar and punctuation.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2010.
- Self-motivating and an ability to work independently required.
- Team oriented and motivated to provide a high level of service across the organization.
- Attention to detail and organization skills required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Flexibility, Effective Communication
Benefits: Pearl offers employer paid employee medical coverage, basic life, paid time off, and holiday pay for benefit eligible employees. In addition, optional plans for Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, STD and 401(k) are available to benefit eligible employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
To learn more about our company please go to our website at: www.pinsourcing.com