To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse "RN" - Skilled Nursing Facility
Brentwood Skilled Nursing & Rehab • Red Bluff, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Brentwood Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center is certified by Medicare and Medicaid to provide 24 hour skilled nursing care. We have a lovely 55 bed Facility that is proud of our individualized personal care! Our smaller size allows us to create a truly warm family environment.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Registered Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse / RN License
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manne
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Physiological Knowledge
- Administering Medication
- Medical Teamwork
- Multi-tasking, Listening
- Verbal Communication
- Health Promotion and Maintenance.
Why work with us?
It is our goal to treat our employees with the respect they deserve Like Family!
If you are a Full-Time employee you can receive:
- Paid Time Off,
- health insurance (medical, dental, vision),
- & holidays!
If you are a CARING, COMMITTED, COMPASSIONATE and HARDWORKING individual and want to provide high quality resident care in our family style environment we would absolutely love to speak with you!!
You can submit application via CareerBuilder by clicking "APPLY NOW"