To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Khue Nguyen
- Phone: 713-438-0919
- Phone:: 713-438-0930
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Atlanta, GA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
7 months - extension most likely
- Primary point of contact for FCS OTC workstream
- PSI representative on workstream operations leadership team (OTL)
- Provides in depth knowledge and interdependencies of processes and systems for workstream lead supports
- Serves as systems functional expert to support workstream project initiatives
- Provides OTL project status
- Act as liaison with IT build team on solution design
- Gathers and documents business requirements, functional specifications, systems process flows, and systems configuration on project initiatives
- Coordinates system testing and creating test cases on project initiatives
- Prepares and collaborates with IT to document necessary paperwork for migration to production (CAB)
- Seeks business owner - E2E lead and/or Manager approval for project requests
- Provides detailed weekly project communication and ensures adequate knowledge sharing to Hyderabad team (workstream meeting)
- Manages project transition to Hyderabad team
- High level knowledge of production support process
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle EBS R12 Financial Modules (Receivables, General Ledger, Cash Management, Payments)
- 5+ years of experience integrating bank files for lockboxes, bank statements, and payments.
- Knowledge of any billing systems such as BroadRidge Revport that use business rule driven pricing/billing process.
- Knowledge of any Treasury Management systems such as Sungard
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with implementing and/or supporting interfaces to/from Oracle EBS
- Ability to communicate concepts in conceptual terms to all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage all EBS activities and meet SLA agreements
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a college or university or equivalent preferred; five years plus related experience and/or training in computer science or related field. Seven to Ten years of experience in the implementation/upgrade of Oracle EBS
ICON Information Consultants
Toll Free: 1-877-374-3216