To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5440 Corporate Drive
Troy, MI 48098
- Amy Moran-DeSantis
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Project Manager
OpTech • Troy, MI
Posted 29 days ago
Experience - At least 8 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Banking - Financial Services
Information Technology, Banking
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives with overall responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating the activities of business unit and technology projects to ensure goals and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time, within budget, and with high quality that may span across multiple business units or the entire enterprise
- Responsible for all project management planning and execution aspects of large scale corporate initiatives, which includes: developing and managing work plans, performing project risk assessments, managing stakeholder expectations, managing scope, issue management and risk management, managing budget, and managing all other day-to-day aspects and phases of the project.
- Oversees all phases of the project including initiating, requirements gathering, development and build of functional and technical designs, testing, training, communication, and implementation.
- Leads a project team of both technical and business resources and works with business units to gather requirements and scope projects.
- Works with the business areas to ensure operational readiness and provides coordination to ensure adoption of new systems and business processes.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training and takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 years of IT business and project management including development, maintenance, and implementation of systems across multiple hardware and software platforms (preferred), - OR - 10+ years of comparable work experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 3 years of experience in managing moderate to large scale projects.
- SalesForce experience is preferred.
- Mortgage experience is a huge plus and banking experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to lead, coordinate, influence, and execute cross-functionally with technical managers, business managers, subject matter experts, customers, etc.
- Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release management and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- Strong proficiency with Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, and project management methodologies.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.