To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Marketing Specialist - Entry Level
The Job Window • Reno, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Sales - Marketing, Retail, Advertising
Marketing, Entry Level, Sales
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client’s direct marketing business as a Marketing Specialist!
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by their largest account.
This position is highly administrative and customer service focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the client account). Experience in hospitality, advertising, marketing and/or assistant work is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of direct marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Copy writing and proofing of print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
- Data entry
Our client’s Sales & Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! They have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry level candidate, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Marketing Specialist role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Key Words: Entry level, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Promotions, Brand Awareness, Advertising, Management Strategy, Retail
Job ID: 866256
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.