To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Metroplex Drive
Edison, NJ 08817
- Falecia Rowe
- Phone: (732) 875-1437
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Structural (Bridge) Engineer
Naik Group • Edison, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Naik is seeking an Entry Level Structural (Bridge) Engineer with 0-5 years of fundamental structural design experience to work in our Edison, NJ Office.
The successful candidate will design:
- simple and complex bridges (primarily of steel and concrete construction)
- variety of transportation related structures (including culverts, retaining walls, sign structures and other miscellaneous structures) using applicable software.
The candidate will be involved in and complete all phases of structural project development including planning, scheduling, cost/quantity estimating, inspection as required, analysis, design and technical specifications, QA/QC review, constructability review and report preparation.
The position requires the following credentials:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering (MS preferred);
- E.I.T desired but not required
- experience working on bridge transportation projects is preferred;
- sound oral and written communication skills;
- excellent organizational skills;
- knowledge of CADD (Microstation and/or AutoCAD) along with various structural/civil design applications; and
- desire to work in a team environment.