To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Phone: 714-632-6717
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
KDC Construction • Anaheim, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CIRKS CONSTRUCTION INC. (CCI) is a California corporation established in 1998 comprised of three divisions: dba KDC Construction; dba KDC Service and Maintenance; dba 2ndSite. Originally founded as a construction entity in 1996, each division grew from demand for customer services in the following market segments: commercial construction general contracting and management, facilities service and maintenance, commercial equipment procurement and warehousing, and managed facility call center services.
CCI is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator. The company serves well-known customers having multiple store locations and providing great diversity of work. The position will provide long term stability for the right individual.
The Human Resource Coordinator provides assistance with the human resource process.
This role administers employee health and welfare plans and positive employee relations. This role provides administrative support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, file maintenance, and data entry.
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions
- Coordinates employee benefit eligibility, enrollments, terminations, COBRA and assists in Open Enrollment process
- Prepare new hire packets, benefit packets and other employee related information
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains that they are current.
- Conduct background screenings for all prospective employees.
- Reconcile and process benefits statements
- Processes Leave of Absences
- Coordinates DMV Pull Notice Program
- Placing employment ads, as well as maintaining the applicant tracking database.
- Reviewing, screening, and maintaining applications and resumes.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork, onboarding and update records of new hires
- Assists with processing terminations
- Assists with the tracking of the performance review process
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Director
- Maintain accurate records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.) in both paper and database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Update and maintain job descriptions, as needed.
- Coordinating Harassment Prevention training.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Follows up on HR communications/distributions.
- Assist with additional projects as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)/office database systems
- Experience with HR databases, ability to work with ATS systems
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
Applicant must have a positive attitude towards change. Can identify the need, remove the barriers and has the know how to make things happen. Values diversity of ideas, opinions, and people. Has common sense and applied logic.
This is a full-time position.
Candidates must have valid California Driver License and clean driving record. All final candidates will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report and Criminal Background Check prior to hiring.