To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6500 Singleton Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75212
- Debra Gonzalez
- Phone:: 817-571-9345
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Renda Environmental • Dallas, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Spread waste water biosolids on farmland. Operate equipment and perform duties in compliance with standard operating procedures, follow regulatory requirements for TCEQ, EMS, and safety precautions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete checklists. Inspect equipment to ensure it is in proper working order. Check oil levels and tires and make adjustments as necessary. Grease bearings.
- Spread biosolids on designated area of farmland and alternative dumping sites (e.g., wet pads). Follow standard operating procedures to ensure safe, effective biosolids application and compliance with EMS regulatory requirements.
- Clean and refuel equipment daily.
- Prepare wet weather pads for land application sites.
- Operate equipment, such as tractor, spreader, front end loaders and lawnmower.
Load trucks on wet weather pads when needed.
One year of experience in farm machinery operations required and must have a Texas Drivers License. Must have knowledge of general operation of machinery and equipment used in farming and construction