To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
220 Industrial Drive
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- Maegan Jones
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Customer Service Representative
Service King • Mount Juliet, TN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide the best possible customer support to users of the Customer Care Center (including customers, shop personnel and insurance partners) to maximize sales revenue generated through capturing sales leads.
- Respond to inbound calls and assist callers in any way possible within the confines of company policies;
- Make outbound calls based on assignments from Customer Care Center Manager with the objective of convincing customers to schedule an appointment for collision services at a Service King facility in their home area;
- Accurately inform customers of the collision repair process in accordance with company policies and their insurance company guidelines if applicable;
- Record results and details of calls in customer care database including names, address, all possible telephone numbers, fax number and e-mail address;
- Notify pertinent shops in advance of all scheduled appointments with full customer details and assigned Repair Order # using MS Outlook;
Professionally handle a high volume of emails, data entry, live chat, incoming calls from customer and make outgoing calls to schedule customers in at our 306 locations. Setting up new opportunities / folders while paying close attention to ensure these opportunities are set up properly.
Monday 9:00 am – 7 pm (9 working hours with a 1 hour lunch)
Tuesday 10:00 am – 7 pm (8 working hours with a 1 hour lunch)
Wednesday 10:00 am – 7 pm (8 working hours with a 1 hour lunch)
Thursday – off
Every other Friday – 2 pm – 7 pm (5 hours – no lunch)
Every other Saturday 8 am – 1 pm (5 hours – no lunch)
On the weeks they work Friday they wouldn’t be scheduled to work Saturday.
Total 30 hours weekly
$11.00 - $12.00 per hour (part time position)
- Type at a minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with excel and word is a plus.
- Able to handle complaints.
- Has a friendly, patient and pleasant attitude.
- Strong organizational, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Detail orientated and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Bi-lingual is a plus