To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Mike Hagerty
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HRIS/Payroll Implementation Manager
Stonehenge Resources, LLC • Morristown, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an HRIS/Payroll Implementation Manager who has experience supporting Human Resource, Payroll and Employee Benefits applications. A key requirement of this position is experience working on software development projects designed to be sold to multiple customers.
In this role you will have a staff of 8-10 people reporting to you including programmers, QA analysts and Business analysts. See below for the job responsibilities and requirements
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of HR systems with the goal of leveraging technology and adopting best practices to improve overall HR efficiency.
- Guides the implementation of process improvements and deployment of improved, innovative processes and tools throughout HR to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads the development of 3-5 year HR system strategies and objectives which support the company's business goals and are in alignment with the overall HR technology roadmap.
- Partners with HR functions and stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into multi-year and tactical system implementation plans, including project schedules and resource plans.
- Serves as primary focal for IT for HR technology matters including evaluation and recommendation of software application needs.
- Plans, evaluates and recommends strategies, programs, policies and processes in relation to the HR Operations and HRIS functions based upon business initiatives.
- Develops and manages the HR capital expense budget, including business case development, budget assessments, and ROI calculation and attainment.
- Directs the effective management and support of HR systems and reporting which involves ensuring effective performance of existing systems, identification and support of system enhancements or fixes as required, and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of external and best practice trends for future system needs.
- Oversees the HR systems role in performing full life-cycle project management. This includes vendor analysis, review and selection, project team staffing, scope management, risk identification and mitigation, project communication with stakeholders and steering committees, attainment of project deliverables within budget and on schedule.
- Ensure HR systems team members are trained on process improvement techniques and are focused on identifying opportunities to leverage technology to automate processes.
- Must be focused on providing tools to leaders and employees that leverage technology such as the intranet and manager and employee self-service.
Experience working on software development projects designed to be sold to multiple customers.
Experience managing release cycles
Cloud software delivery experience
Bachelors degree in HR, business administration, labor or industrial relations or other job related area plus 7-10 years of experience in HR-related information systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five (5) years of experience in a HRIS leadership role with a focus on process improvement, change management and the ability to develop and manage high performing teams.
Exemplary project management skills, analytical ability, operational acumen, as well as an over-arching strategic focus.
Excellent analytical skills to interpret data and develop an action plan to improve productivity, achieve operational excellence and a superb employee experience.
Desired but not mandatory:
Web Services (REST or SOAP) experience
Technical knowledge of Progress/Open Edge Platform
Experience in an architect role within a .NET environment and technical expertise with ASP .NET, Progress RDBMS,
MS Sql Server, LINUX, Database applications, Shell Scripting, 4GL Coding, Unit Testing