To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Porte, TX 77571
- Ty Cloud
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • La Porte, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Perform administrative duties including word processing, developing spreadsheets and databases and completing complex graphical presentations. Manages calendars, mail and e-mail, phones, prepares reports, responds to correspondence, coordinates meeting details, provide presentation materials. Coordinates and oversees travel arrangements & expense reporting. Additional assignments include monitoring budgets, data gathering, statistical evaluations, expense reports, vendor payments and filing. Maintain confidentiality in all assignments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Complete word processing, graphical, spreadsheet and database assignments as requested.
• Screen mail, e-mail and phone calls.
• Manage multiple calendars.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings and conferences, including travel, hotel, food service.
• Prepare reports and presentations.
• Coordinate travel plans as requested.
• Process and track vendor payments and expense reports.
• Organize & maintain both electronic and paper-based file systems .
• Oversee contractor assignments.
• Draft correspondence.
• Track administrative claims for company fiduciary committee on timely basis.
• Maintain confidential data related to transactional activities, benefits design and compensation.
• Prepare correspondence for mailing and deliver it to post office.
• Proficient in personal computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other word processing, graphs, spreadsheets, database and Outlook software; proven analysis skills required.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate and coordinate workflow.
• Ability to work independently and to initiate administrative improvements; needs limited guidance from supervisor.
• Well-honed organizational skills and manages workflow & projects effectively and timely.
• Able to manage & prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• High school diploma
• Minimum of 1-3 years administrative experience
• TWIC required
Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client policies and procedures.