To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Operations / Business Analyst
Icon Information Consultants • Boston, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The In House Creative Agency within USCM Marketing is seeking an Operations/Business Analysts to assist in identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvement, reporting and other capabilities that help drive business results to achieve goals. You will identify opportunity areas through analysis, research and cross-functional collaboration ultimately defining solutions to improve/introduce agency capabilities and streamline processes. Candidates should be concise and articulate, have the ability to create strong business relationships, exhibit strong analytical skills driven by curiosity and passion and demonstrate strong project management skills.
• Identify, plan and implement operational improvements to achieve organizational efficiency and quality control goals. Monitor, analyze and support various workflow processes for cross-functional marketing projects. Present recommendations for improvement to all levels of management within the Marketing group.
• Serve as the system administrator for the team’s workflow tool, Workfront, to ensure optimal utilization and implement capabilities enhancements as needed.
• Develop, implement/manage dashboards and reports to assist the management team in resource planning and day to day operations.
• Provide standard operating reports for marketing materials development activities by gathering information, working with data in spreadsheets, identifying and researching anomalies and making corrections as needed.
• Assist in standard budget monitoring and analysis.
• Perform ongoing quality assurance analysis and communicate findings to the management team.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5-10 years related experience; experience within a creative agency environment (client side or agency) preferred.
• Exposure to project planning, process improvement, data mining, content/asset management and cost-benefit analysis is preferred.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
• Strong communication, cross-functional relationship building and negotiation skills also required.
• Effective communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information (verbally and in writing) with people inside and outside the Company.
• High level of proficiency with excel and MS Office suite; familiarity with creative software is a plus.
Ideal candidate will have used some type of Project Management software, if not Workfront.
Working Hours: 8AM-4PM or 9AM-5PM (30 min lunch)