To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Callie Green
- Phone: 608.242.4100 x43014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Life Insurance Sales Agent
American Family Insurance • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
$15.00 - $17.00 /Hour
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
American Family Insurance is currently seeking qualified sales professionals for a unique opportunity as a Life Insurance Sales Agent. This role presents the chance to enter into an exclusive partnership with specified American Family Agency Owners who have been trained in a process to provide leads to you. That means limited prospecting required! This opportunity also includes:
- A competitive compensation plan based on your experience and reaching production targets set with your partner agencies
- Full access to American Family’s life insurance product suite, along with brokered products in life, annuity and disability income
- Resources from corporate support to provide ongoing training and process help
- Potential for advancement opportunities
- Must have experience in Life Products
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities, and organize work.
- Currently Life Licensed
- Active involvement in the local community.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Experience using a wide range of digital devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated effective life insurance prospecting and sales experience.
- Licensed in property, casualty, life and health. Licenses must be maintained to continue employment.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Job ID: Amir Kamal
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.