To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
- apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisor / Ford Customer Service Writer / Auto Sales
All American Ford - Paramus • Paramus, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Isn’t it time you took your automotive service advisor career further?
- Ford Automotive Service Advisors / Service Writers greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Automotive Service Advisors / Service Writers perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Ford Service Advisors prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
Join our winning automotive service team - apply today!
As a Ford Automotive Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Previous automotive service advisor experience preferred, not required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Valid U.S. driver's license
About Our Dealership:
We at All American Ford Lincoln of Paramus want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Automotive Service Advisor, you will build strong customer relationships, write repair orders, sell and up sell services for our customers' Ford vehicles – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and Ford is looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
All American Ford of Paramus Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus structured pay plan
- Paid Training!
- Paid Vacation!
- We are a large volume dealership - plenty of customers to talk to!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers