To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
- Casey Drengler
- Phone: 9203380855
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Westbe • Green Bay, WI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Design, develop and maintain enterprise software solutions including internally and externally facing web portals, automated customer facing data transfer processes, automated business and graphics processes, and web applications for a wide variety of business purposes. This position will work with team members to clarify requirements, develop back-end/database web service APIs, develop front-end web user interfaces, test as needed, and thoroughly document all work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with Business Analysts/Users to understand/clarify/write requirements and determine the appropriate solution for new or existing systems
· Integrate custom software with various commercial software products including ERP, Financial, and graphic systems.
· Responsible for assigned projects which enhance, maintain, and support existing software
· Responsible for all technical and/or business phases within a project
· Make recommendations for system and or process improvements
· Responsible for coding, debugging and documenting assigned tasks
· Develop and execute test plans for new/enhanced applications to fulfill company needs
· Work effectively and mentors team members
· Work in a collaborative agile team environment
· Support day to day production
· 2+ years of web development experience
· Developed with at least one web application framework
· Experience with relational database schema design and development
· Experience working with Unix/Linux environments
· Ability to learn at a fast pace and be able to rapidly learn and leverage 3rd-party tools and APIs