To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
29 Jacks Bridge Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
- American Tire Distributors, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate & Delivery Driver openings
American Tire Distributors • Londonderry, NH
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
Position Description:The primary role of the Delivery Driver is providing timely transportation of products from origin to destination as assigned, along with unloading and staging products at customer’s place of business, ensuring that all required administrative paperwork is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies delivery, maintaining professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving, while providing excellent customer service and building strong customer relationships, maintaining all required records and logs for compliance with state and federal regulations, drivers must abide by all Company safety policies as well as state and federal transportation regulations and occasionally operating powered industrial vehicles such as forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.
- Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned
- Assist in verification of all outgoing and incoming product for accuracy in terms of size, amount and type
- Collect payments from customers in monetary form acceptable to Company
- Ensure all administrative paperwork concerning delivery orders required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies delivery
- Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records and other records required by law and Company policy
- Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations
- Occasionally operate powered industrial vehicles (forklift pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.)
Key Partners (Positions):
- General Manager, Assistant General
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license with the proper license classification as to the above qualifications required by the Department of Transportation in conjunction with vehicle weight
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Prior work experience sufficient to work under general supervision
- Such alternatives as the company, in its discretion, may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Must be a strategic and innovative thinker, to be able to identify and act on ideas which further the company’s strategic goals and business plan.
- Identify and address root causes when solving problems. Work collaboratively with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions.
- Communicate effectively across teams, functions and departments, communicate clearly and concisely and adjust communication style to improve performance.
- Handle all business matters ethically and in full compliance with American Tire Distributors “Code of Conduct", assume full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviors, decisions and results.
- Be Accountable for Results: Assume full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviors, decisions and results.
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Travel Requirements:
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and/or smell; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color v