To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CONFIDENTIAL • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Competitive Hourly Pay!
Customer Service Experience is Required
Apply Online & Attach Your Resume Today!
Established, successful, Chicago area dealership is hiring now for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Our growing, successful company offers an excellent career path for individuals with a drive to succeed! Our ideal candidate will have good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment. Customer Service experience is required. This is a full-time position.
call-center, support center, look no further and Apply Online Today!
Customer Service Rep - Job Description:
The Customer Service Rep provides a professional, friendly impression to dealership customers and visitors. Handles telephone messages and calls in a professional and efficient manner. You will be responsible for clerical duties to support the operation of daily business.
The Customer Service Rep must have the ability to:
* Answer high volume of customer calls
* Set up appointments
* Make Customer Satisfaction call-backs
Customer Service Rep - Requirements:
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel. and Office
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to work Monday-Saturday
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedule; Monday-Saturday; 40 hours per week
- Team Environment
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks and MVR.