To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Senior Level Geotechnical Engineer for our Charlotte, North Carolina office. This position requires at least 10 years of experience in geotechnical explorations & construction observation and testing related to the following areas:
- Subsurface investigation
- Analysis, recommendations and design of deep foundations and ground improvement for structural support
- Analysis and design of temporary and permanent earth retention system.
- Forensic investigation and failure analysis.
We are looking for an experienced "RAINMAKER"! Someone with proven experience in business development, who is proactive with the establishment of new clients and maintenance of existing clients. Candidate will assist in planning, research, and evaluation of new market areas. As a Project Manager, candidate will provide technical leadership to staff on routine and complex projects. This position has the potential for eventual Partnership in the firm.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- BS Degree in civil engineering, with geotechnical concentration
- P.E. required
- Excellent written and verbal skills, report writing expertise
- Proven experience in business development
- CADD experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401(k) with company match, Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision and much more!
For immediate consideration, send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please reference Senior Geotechnical Engineer-Charlotte