To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
- Phone: 973.984.7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Pennington, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 7 to 12 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Science, Pharmaceutical, Other
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Design and develop scientific data reporting and visualization capabilities for company R&D.
- This includes FLOW Cytometry biomarkers data integration and visualization for Translational Medicine.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred.
- Skills in scientific application design and development with at least 8 or more years’ experience.
- Must have strong independent scientific application development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities.
- Advanced expertise in Spotfire visualization design and development, SQL and Oracle/SQL Server.
- Experience in QC, integration and processing of biomarkers data including FLOW Cytometry data.
- Skills in the scientific data processing related technologies: VBA, Pipeline Pilot, R, Python, or web service integrations.
- Skills in Biomarker data integration.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
- Experience in scientific application development and functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus.
Job ID: 17-00945
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.