To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11405 Northeast 2nd Place
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Julie Gobunquin
- Phone: 425-214-7698
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Front Desk Associate (Hospitality / Customer Service)
OTO Development • Bellevue, WA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Front Desk Team Member ensures that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Team Member handles financial transactions accurately and maintains required systems and records.
Core Responsibilities include:
•Accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
•Proficient administration of the hotel's electronic reservation system
•Prompt, friendly response to guest requests or concerns with follow-up to ensure satisfaction
•Compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members