To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown Dallas, TX
- Dobbs Sutton
- Phone: 214-954-0700
- Phone:: 214-754-0148
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to Managing Partners
Downtown Dallas, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job code: #10000
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MANAGING PARTNERS
Our client is a foremost executive search firm and is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant to provide support to the President and Managing Partner in Dallas.
This is a Work from Home opportunity! The position is full-time 8:30 to 5:30 Monday – Friday. Our client will provide all office equipment. Qualified candidates will have a dedicated home office space.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years of experience supporting the President and Managing Partner, prior experience in legal or consulting firm, and is extremely detail oriented. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant that strives for excellence to take ownership of the position and support the President and Managing Partner of a top producing firm.
• Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including: resume reports, position specifications, client status reports, engagement letters, and reference reports.
• Manage multiple calendars; scheduling interviews, video conferences, dinners, meetings, non-profit board work, and realtor tours.
• Coordinate and manage complex travelarrangements, bookings, and hotel reservations; ensuring reimbursement in a timely manner.
• Update the firm’s database with all client and candidate documentation and information, including: notes, emails, and appointments.
• Communicate status updates of interviews and meetings, and ask questions as needed for clarification.
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
• 7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a President/Managing Partner with heavy document production and scheduling.
• Able to type 70 WPM.
• Prior stable work experience with legal or professional services.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and able to multi-task.
• Self-managed with the ability to self-evaluate to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Advanced MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills.
• Team player mentality with strong analytical and research skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Job code: #10000
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at 214-954-0700.