To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11211 Atlantic Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Gena Janowski
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Fields Auto Group • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fields Auto Group is seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Consultant for our Lexus of Orange Park location. If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited being the customer’s first point of contact -and accept nothing less than being part of a team, a Fields sales career may be for you.
Automotive Sales a PLUS!!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
- Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodating the client’s product preference via presentation and demonstration.
- Finding the right vehicle for the client.
- Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
- Maintain knowledge of all Porsche products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training.
Medical and Dental
Skills / Experience
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to assess individual client needs.
- Experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions.
- Ability to think of innovative ways to get results.
- Able to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Able to cooperate with management.
- Able to take responsibility for handling details.
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Proven communication skills.
- Demonstrated motivation to sell.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to learn details and processes daily.