To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Phone: 651-683-2665
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Food & Beverage and Hospitality Experience Wanted
Mercury Matrix Inc • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Want a New Career?
Looking for an opportunity to grow & develop new skills?
Mercury Matrix, Inc is looking for candidates with Restaurant and Hospitality backgrounds for our Marketing and Sales Firm!
Mercury Matrix, Inc. specializes in branding. We are looking for candidates to represent our Fortune 100 clients with character and integrity. Our representatives are responsible for client acquisition and retention. Due to the high demand for our services, we are looking for someone to join our privately owned company immediately as an Entry-Level Representative. Our representatives act as brand ambassadors for our clients providing customer service and sales support to their customers.
We are looking for candidates with backgrounds in Hospitality and Restaurant experience because of the customer service, communication, and people skills that are fostered in this industry. We provide a comprehensive training program, so no experience in marketing or sales is needed. We are confident with our training systems and our team that we can train and develop someone from an Entry Level role into Management.
The Entry-Level Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attending Daily Leadership and Training Sessions
- Learning All Aspects of Our Office and the Clients We Represent
- Meeting with New and Existing Customers on Behalf of our Clients
- Conducting Simple Presentations About Our Clients' Services
- Provide Customer Service and Sales Support
- Completing Daily ‘Settle-up’ Reports
Mercury Matrix Offers:
- One-on-One Professional Mentorship
- Cross Training in Areas of Human Resources, Administration, and Business Management
- Travel Opportunities (Nationally and Internationally)
- Pay Based Upon Performance
- A Positive, Team-Oriented Environment
This is an Entry-Level position, so we are looking for someone with the following attributes
- 1-5 years in Hospitality or Restaurant related field
- 1-3 years Experience Training New Employees
- Strong Communication Skills
- A Positive, Student Mentality
- A Friendly, Competitive Attitude
- 4-year degree
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Background in Marketing
- Direct Sales Experience
- 1-3 years Leadership or Coaching Experience