To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, DE 19947
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mid Level Automotive Technician
Chrysler - Mopar • Georgetown, DE
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Floyd Megee Chrysler Dealership!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Floyd Megee Chrysler today!