To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Jeff Potter
- Phone: 440-569-2335
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
DevOps Engineer - ASP.NET / SQL
ONX • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DevOps is a brand new initiative for the client, the main goal of this position will be to help them define and establish their DevOps program/initiative. This role offers excellent growth potential and leadership opportunities down the road as this initiative grows and the environment matures.
Client runs a Microsoft shop/environment; .Net (C#, ASP.net) front end and SQL backend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Drive the strategy for implementing test automation into a continuous integration and continuous development environment
- · Develop and execute test plans to achieve automated and manual functional testing, as well as, regression, integration, and user acceptance testing
- · Design and develop automated test suites to ensure high quality and a high level of test coverage
- · Perform research and detailed root cause analysis of test failures, reported defects, and performance and scalability issues
- · Remain current with industry standards in test automation methodologies and tools
- · Actively identify and recommend areas of automation and provide solutions to improve the continuous test process
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- · Experience working in a highly collaborative agile software development environment with continuous integration and test-driven development (have worked in a DevOps environment)
- · Hands on experience with automated testing tools
- · Exposure to C#, ASP.net Web Forms and MVC, SSIS, SSAS and SQL a plus
- · Understanding of Agile-based methodologies (particularly SCRUM)