To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3800 Airport Boulevard
Mobile, AL 36608
- Fit Recruiter
- Phone: 2513003584
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Fit Recruiting, Inc. • Mobile, AL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Some duties include:
- Prepares and implements detailed plans for all fundraising for organization
- Write proposals for private, government, and corporate funding sources
- Research new private, government, and corporate funding sources
- Prioritizes individual program needs when developing fundraising strategy
- Constructs and maintains a calendar of over 45 grant deadlines
- Optimizes organization’s donor cultivation and stewardship activities
- Maintains and enters donation data into the donor portfolio and mailing database
- Prepares or supervises the preparation of all proposals, appeal letters, etc.
- Conveys agency's mission and ability to affect change within funders' focus areas
- Maintain board member pledges
- Maintain and prepare personnel records including new hire forms, e-verify, W2s, etc.
- Track staff time-off via spreadsheet
- Greet and assist all visitors/door traffic
- Take minutes at weekly staff meeting and distribute to all staff members
- Supervise the safekeeping of facilities keys and respond to staff members’ requests for use of keys
- Schedule interviews, background checks and annual evaluations, as appropriate
- Answer phone for all departments located in the main building and direct those calls to the appropriate staff person and/or take messages
- Dispatch transportation drivers and coordinating pickup schedules
- Maintain inventory and office supplies, including monthly supply trips
- Notify board members of monthly meetings and other events
- Prepare/update board member roster and contact list
- Prepare deposits daily
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work as a team member and get along well with fellow employees
- Must be understanding, patient and empathetic to needs of all clients
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when situation warrants
- Must be able to respond appropriately in a crisis situation
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Officer and Publisher
- Proven ability to work with the public
- Can adapt and function in a diverse and/or stressful environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and college degree in a related field preferred
Please email your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call for more information: 251-300-3584.