To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Estimator/Process Engineer
Arnprior Rapid Manufacturing Solutions, Inc • Rochester, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Airline - Aviation, Other Great Industries
Manufacturing, Professional Services, Engineering
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Arnprior Rapid Manufacturing Solutions, Inc., Rochester, NY, located at the Eastman Business Park in Greece, NY, is recognized as being one of the largest "all under one roof" manufacturing solution centers in the Northeast United States. We develop and then manufacture challenging custom mechanical components and assemblies for our customers in the aerospace, medical, consumer industries.
Being a growth-oriented, customer-focused company with AS9100/ISO9001 registrations, we are seeking an energetic Estimator/Process Engineer with proven experience in creating accurate manufacturing estimates in such areas as CNC machining, sheet metal, plastics and tool room manufacturing. The position will require developing manufacturing processes and instructions for the shop floor personnel in order to meet or exceed our customers’ satisfaction.
Working independently, as well as, interacting with others, you will be expected to:
- Speak with customers, as necessary, to fully understand technical requirements
- Estimate the resources needed to execute a job, e.g. material, fixturing, setup, spindle time, tooling, gaging and requirement of outsourced processes
- Select suppliers to be used per customer requirements
- Effectively communicating with internal staff for smooth transition of information
- Proven track record estimating and developing processes for manufacturing
- In-depth experience with high-speed CNC machining techniques
- Well versed in quick setup and principals for production and prototype
- Knowledge of secondary processes, such as heat treating and various finishing processes
- Experience using CADCAM, Mastercam or Unigraphics/SolidWorks
If you have the skill level and desire to work in a fast-paced, multi-customer environment, we welcome you to apply through this posting.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.