To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 South Main Street
Winchester, IN 47394
- Shannon Treece
- Phone: 765-269-7010
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
Pro Resources Staffing Services • Winchester, IN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leading Winchester manufacturer seeking a Human Resource Manager to join their team! M-F, 7:00-4:30pm. Direct hire with an excellent benefits/compensation package.
Purpose of Position:
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for leading the HR team to meet business metrics, ensure compliance of all state and federal laws, ensure fair and consistent application of policies and procedures, training needs are met throughout the facility, and strategic planning for organization growth.
- Advise, counsel and assist management in corrective and advisory actions
- Assist in resolving issues in an professional manner
- Leadership role in more serious disciplinary action
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt Associates
- Conducts exit interviews
- Assist in the Design, Develop, and implementation necessary training for hourly and salaried staff
- File EEO-1 annually
- Ensure reports and logs conform to Federal and State regulations
- Represent company at Unemployment, or Indiana Civil Rights Commission hearings and other legal proceedings
- Maintain all Job Descriptions and develop a performance appraisal program from those descriptions
- Review and update Company Handbook policies and suggest improvements, as needed
- Ensure the Human Resource information in Plex is up to date
- Provide functional guidance for administrative support needs
- Manages and maintains all manpower information/conducts weekly informative meetings
- Interfaces with temporary agency
- Manages and maintains manpower transfers/promotions
- 401k Fiduciary responsibilities
- FML Management
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Development & presentation of materials in ISO Management Review Meeting
- Attend monthly Birthday Luncheon/minutes
- Performs other functions as assigned by division management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience..
- 3+ years Human Resource experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management