To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
46247 Five Mile Road
Position located in beautiful Plymouth, Michigan, MI 48170
- Phone: 734-454-0500
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SYSTEM SPECIALIST Information Technology (IT)
RedViking Engineering • Position located in beautiful Plymouth, Michigan
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you like telling computers what to do? Do you find it rewarding to help others resolve technical issues? We have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a Systems Specialist II to be part of a small but growing IT team to help users with their day-to-day technical needs as well as support the IT manager as assigned.
Your day to day: You will work closely with all areas of the organization to assist with technology requirements and system administration needs. The Systems Specialist will also work with the Marketing Department to administer the corporate CRM, Salesforce.
● Successful candidate will have a degree in Computer Science, Computer
Information Systems or a closely related technical field
● 3+ years of progressive and varied experience in an IT environment, specifically
with desk side assistance concepts
● Certifications should include A+, Network+ and Security+
● Familiarity with Microsoft Windows workstation and Server environments
● Must be familiar with Active Directory and user management
● Familiarity with CRMs or willingness to learn
● Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability
to translate the needs of non-technical users into solutions and communicate
effectively with non-technical personnel
● Attention to detail is a key competency, including ability to recognize, prioritize and
fix technical issues as they arise
● Website back end experience specifically WordPress a plus
● Physically able to regularly lift and install IT equipment (up to 50 pounds)
● Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise
comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position
RedViking is a leader in creating and deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing. We offer leading edge test systems, complete systems integration, project management, engineering design, and custom machines to help companies realize productivity gains and improve manufactured quality. Check us out at RedViking.com
● Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner 2016 !● Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner 2016 !
● Engineering Leaders < 40 2016 !
Our benefits: We take care of our employees! We offer several insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, bonus eligibility, PTO, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays. We also have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility with towel service and a game room.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer