To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Manager, Earn up to $60K Plus, No Sundays
Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi • Hickory, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1775 Catawba Valley Blvd. SE, Hickory, NC 28602
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
Income Potential: Up to $60K Plus!
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi is seeking a Parts Manager immediately. The person who is hired as our new Parts Manager must be able to hit the ground running! Come work for a successful dealership that believes in taking care of its employees. If you want a career where your hard work is appreciated and rewarded, Apply Online Today.
Parts Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability; review sales, costs and inventory monthly to ensure budget is in order
- All management responsibilities for the Parts Department including hiring, training, motivating and ensuring performance of staff
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by communicating with the various departments: service, collision repair, and wholesale account representatives
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to technicians from the parts counter
Parts Manager - Requirements:
- Previous experience as an Automotive Parts Manager or
- Computer proficiency required
- Valid driver's license
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental program
- Paid Time Off
- A fun fast-paced environment!
- No Sundays!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.