To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Marketing Associate: Immediate Hire
NYSL Promotions • Morristown, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT / MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES
We are seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for a premier firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for the campaign through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with an uncapped commission. We are looking for both entry level marketing associate as well as experienced sales account managers that are motivated by account growth and management opportunities. We are hiring for part-time or full-time positions.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising,company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
- No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must!
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Are sports minded and have a do what it takes mentality
- A positive and winning attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire an opportunity for management
- Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Be a self starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth