To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Sales Assistant
The Job Window • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you enjoy being out and about vs. sitting in a cubical?
Do you have great people skills and want an exciting new career?
Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
Do quality control scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
Are you seeking rapid advancement?
Then our client would love to hear from you!
The Job Window has a client in the Minneapolis area looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented individual who wants to succeed in a competitive, high-energy environment! This firm is one of the premier promotional marketing firms in the area specializing in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for clients. Our client is looking for "an edge" in advertising and has developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to their promotional campaigns. This firm specializes in marketing that entails grass roots movement, personality, customer service, and live presentations for clients' brand and services.
Our client is in immediate need of a Customer Service & Sales Assistant to act as a liaison between corporate clients and consumers. You will have the opportunity to build connections with various local businesses and major retailers and establish relationships with their decision makers. You will develop personalized promotional campaigns for clients to create a positive impression of their industries, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Sales Assistant:
- Provide face to face customer service at on-site campaigns to create a positive brand experience, and enhance visibility of clients’ products and brands in the community.
- Develop marketing plans to suit the needs of each client and assist in campaign management.
- Remain up-to-date on clients’ products, selling advantages, and special offers.
- Meet with business prospects to pitch products/services available specifically to them with the goal of generating new business or upgrading existing clientele.
- Discover opportunities for revenue.
Our Client Offers:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel
- Unlimited opportunities
This firm provides individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications of the Customer Service & Sales Assistant:
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, sales, hospitality, customer service, and other environments providing front-line, interactive customer service support preferred.
- Ability to establish, build, and maintain relationships with customers and prestigious clientele.
- Leadership or management experience an asset, especially in a customer service or sales role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to work in a high energy environment.
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas.
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills.
- Be a career oriented individual.
The Customer Service & Sales Assistant is a full-time, entry level role. If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
People with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
customer service & sales assistant, customer service, customer service representative, call center, advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, management.