To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Laramar • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Laramar? We are a national multi-family real estate firm with over $1billion of assets under management. We have a strong track record of identifying unique investment opportunities and initiating disciplined, value-added strategies; and we are positioned for growth in Los Angeles.
- Paid time off – 15 days, plus 6 major holidays
- Outstanding benefits plan – medical, dental, and vision, with company-paid life, STD and LTD
- Great 401(k): 3.5% match on 6% deferral, vests after 2 years
- A dynamic team at a great company
- Generous starting salary of $18/hr.
The Administrative Assistant performs the duties of a receptionist and office manager, in addition to administrative tasks such as the filing and management of leases.
Weekend availability, reliable transportation required.
Customer service and administrative experience preferred, and real estate experience is a plus.
- Available weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Live in Los Angeles
- Customer service oriented
- Professional phone demeanor
- Property management, real estate or leasing experience helpful
- Ability to perform basic office tasks such as filing, answering phones, ordering supplies as well as more specific duties related to property management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to take direction from various sources and prioritize multiple projects
- Software: Yardi and/or other property management software; MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Education: BA preferred
- Answer phones and direct calls from residents, prospective residents, vendors, etc…
- Retrieve and respond to phone messages
- Greet and respond to walk-in visitors
- Check incoming mailbox and drop box and distribute incoming mail
- Communicate with residents and team members via phone and email.
- Assist in scheduling meetings, property inspections, walk-throughs.
- Receive and record rent payments as directed by management
- Review and explain tenant ledger and calculate balances
- Order and stock office supplies
- File and manage leases and documents for multiple properties
- Scan and efile lease documents
- Drive to properties to post notices or for inspections as directed.
- Create and implement practices to streamline office procedures and increase efficiency
- Update and distribute company phone list, property assignment log, and other documents.
Laramar is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Administrative, customer service, receptionist, real estate, office manager, office assistant