To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Groton, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TRIO Properties, LLC • Groton, CT
Posted 11 days ago
Travel - Up to 25%
Real Estate - Property Mgt
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Conduct all business in accordance with Trio’s Policies & Procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State laws.
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Inspect models and "market ready" vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call accordingly, whether it is a client call, current resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Assistant Manager or Property Manager when appropriate.
- Greet prospective residents; pre-qualify, identify needs and preferences and professionally present community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Update online advertising to reflect current market pricing on a weekly, and sometimes daily, basis.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Property Manager for marketing community and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Occasionally will be asked to perform external market outreach at nearby businesses, organizations, etc.
- Actively coordinate all renewals throughout the month. This includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident appointments to discuss renewal rates and leasing options while maintaining the Lease Expiration Matrix set for the property.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification and notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda and accept rent payments and required deposits.
- Complete Guest Card information form on all clients, send thank-you notes and perform follow-up.
- Physically inspect community when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspect move-outs and vacancies.
- Organize and file appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
- Assist Property Manager and Assistant Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Assistant Manager, Property Manager or Trio senior staff.
- Position requires excellent leasing and closing skills.
- Computer Skills: Word Processing/On-Site Rental System (Must be proficient with a calculator, Word, and Excel.
- Driving/Traveling Requirements: Minimal need (20% to 25% of the time) to utilize personal transportation to inspect apartment community and surrounding neighborhood, make trips to the bank and also visit the corporate office.
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
Job ID: Ledges
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.