To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jamesburg, NJ 08831
- CoWorx Staffing Services
- Phone: 609-452-0175
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CoWorx Staffing Services • Jamesburg, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in Jamesburg, NJ is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
- Build strong relationships with repeat customers who order on a weekly basis
- Maintain accurate customer files
- Enter orders via an automated warehouse management system (WMS) with high accuracy
- Handle large volume of inbound calls & emails from Customers and Territory Managers requesting information on product availability, pricing and delivery
- Process customer orders via EDI, phone, fax, internet
- Assist customers in clarifying orders shipped, received and returned–good tracking skills via company trucks or common carrier
- Coordinate with other departments to assist and properly inform the customers
- Attempt to resolve problems before escalating to another department
- Remain current on product availability, changes in codes, and product development
- Respond to all account questions coming from the accounting department
- Process Vendor Claim Requests for Jamesburg branch
- Manage the RGAs (Return Goods Authorizations) process
- Manage Drop Ship orders process
- Run daily and weekly customer service related reports and follow up with warehouse personnel to check status when necessary
- Ensure will-call customers are handled in a timely manner
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Three-year previous customer service or call center experience, especially in a warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to solve problems and handle complex customer issues
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Must have experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook, knowledge of a Prelude or AS400 type WMS, is a plus but not required
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a cooperative, collaborative team environment
- General Office duties, extensive client interaction, client follow up, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Position is temp to hire.
- Hours are 8am to 4:30pm.
- Background Check and Drug tests will be performed prior to starting assignment.
- Candidates must be able to commute to the client's new facility in Hamilton, NJ.
CoWorx Staffing Services
742 Alexander Road Suite 101 Princeton, NJ 08540 609-452-0175
Together We’re Better.
Visit our Website: www.coworxstaffing.com