To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, PA 16365
- Natalie Kress
- Phone: 716-636-0070
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
TxMQ, Inc. • Warren, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in their search for an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their Engineering and Manufacturing Division at their rapidly growing facility in Northern PA.
SUMMARY: Manage activities of engineering department assigned. Formulate, administer and coordinate engineering practices designed to achieve and support corporate goals. Assist in the formulation and development of short and long term goals for the Operations Division. Improve processes and products through investigation and change application. Reduce cost and increase profitability through waste reduction and increased productivity.
- Manage department activities including the supervision of Engineers and Technicians as assigned and conduct performance and review of those employees.
- Assist in the formation and development of goals and objective for the Operations division. Provide input and research to help formulate and support Corporate Strategic initiatives.
- Establish department short and long term goals, which support Operations division and Corporate goals and objectives. Make recommendation on capital budget and research projects as well as feasibility review of suggestions from inside and outside the engineering ranks.
- Develop and manage medium to large engineering projects and the reporting thereof at the direction of the Engineering Manager.
- Administer Company Personnel policies within supervisory jurisdiction and participate in discussion relating to formulation thereof.
- Responsible to ensure quality standards are established and / or current standards met, with new or updated equipment and / or processes are introduced.
- Oversee and manage projects through the effective use of resources and tools.
- Ensure the maintenance of all records and engineering documentation for the area of responsibility.
- Prepare and maintain department-operating budget.
- Work with other groups within the company such as but not limited to: Production, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing and Accounting as needed to provide service.
- Maintain contact and working relations with outside suppliers as projects necessitate.
- Work directly with the production department supervisors in solving problems as they arise.
- Perform any other duties related in nature which may be assigned.
IN ADDITION: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position: Teamwork, Product Knowledge, Interpersonal, Planning / Organizational, Oral and Written Communication, Quality Control, Adaptability, Dependability and Accuracy skills. These would be outlined as follows:
- Coordination, communication and customer service skills.
- Individual must have knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
- Ability to analyze statistics and other data and to interpret and evaluate results, and create reports and/or presentations.
- Exhibits care and concern for consumer issues, maintains confidentiality, exhibits tact and diplomacy, understands and practices ethical behavior, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Prioritizes and plans their work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Edits his or her work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Must possess attention to detail and excellence in grammar and spelling.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant technical area and 10-15 years of working experience in a relevant and similar role within the manufacturing sector, or any similar combination of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Management and/or Supervisory and Leadership experience required
- Knowledge of AX operating system and high speed assembly operations a plus.
- Hiring salary range will be flexible based on experience and education relative to the skills and requirements outlined above. Position also offers competitive benefits package. All offers contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment screening – such as criminal background investigation, drug and/or physical.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
- TxMQ would like to extend thanks to all applicants, however, only those that may qualify for the position will be contacted for a preliminary interview screening.
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions