To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Janice Denson
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
United Recruiters • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a creative problem solver looking for a collaborative team environment that encourages out of the box thinking? Does the world of process engineering and micromachining intrigue you? If so, we want to talk to you! We are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer of high-precision equipment and machines with product lines including 3-axis and 5-axis milling machines, micro-lathes, and laser machining centers.
Our client is looking to add a Production Engineer to their dynamic team. In this role, you will be directly responsible for defining efficient production processes within quality standards and coordination of all activities needed for machine assembly and testing within ISO regulation. You will also be accountable for defining and introducing new tooling applications, continuous improvement activities, and collaboration with the logistics department in defining internal material flow and logistics. If this is in your wheelhouse, we would love to talk to you!
- Production process definition
- Workplace organization
- Define logistic flows
- Define and introduce new tooling applications
- Define and control machine assembly time
- Create and maintain Work Instruction
- Design change management
- Support the production staff
- Continuous improvement activities
- 5S guidelines and management
- Collaborate with logistics department for internal material flow definitions
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- 2+ years experience in a production department and/or similar position
- Mechanical and Metrology skills
- 2+ years experience with SolidWorks (preferred) and ProE as well as SAP
- Competitive Benefits Package including employee paid health coverage
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.