To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Heena Mehta
- Phone: 973-774-4549
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Analyst
Collabera • Detroit, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our Fortune 100 financial clients is looking for a Health Care Analyst to work out of their Detroit, MI Location.
Responsible for identifying, collecting, analyzing, and maintaining data to evaluate issues that support prospective business decisions. Coordinate projects for senior management.
· Research, analyze, identify, and evaluate data from assigned problems to evaluate existing and potential trends and issues.
· Possess and maintain a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of client business, products, programs (including provider data, networks, etc.), corporate organizational structure (including functional responsibilities), and basic research principles/methodologies.
· Assist in the management and monitoring of multiple projects simultaneously by establishing project plans and objectives to ensure goal attainment within defined parameters.
· Communicate results of analysis to management via reports/presentations and assist management in implementing programs that provide solutions.
· Recommend, communicate, and implement solutions to identified problems/root cause of issues.
· Strong communication skills are required to understand, interpret, and communicate ideas.
· Strong knowledge and use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
· Working knowledge of data languages such as SAS or SQL.
· Understand and apply statistical inference.
To apply for this position and setup an interview with the client please click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info. For any further queries please feel free to contact: