To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Susan Pennington
- Phone: 3174886000
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Care Manager
Repucare, Inc. • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RepuCare is a woman-owned business (certified WBE) and a leading provider of medical management solutions for federal and corporate healthcare programs. We are in search of Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or Clinical Pyschologist as we are partnered with a large managed-care company in the Indianapolis area to provide clinical medical management staff to support their state-sponsored Medicaid programs.
What does this mean?
• Identifying members with complex medical, psychological, and community resource needs, reviews clinical info for authorization for determining appropriate levels of care. Will talk to medical director/medical psychiatrists, MD's. Will also work with UR, discharge planning and case mgmt, to ensure no gaps in care.
• Conducting assessments to address these initial and ongoing individual needs.
• Formulating a specific case plan to address objective and individual goals identified during the assessment process.
• Utilizing clinical judgment and knowledge to assure that assistance is provided in a quality, cost-effective manner.
• Assuring that referrals are made to the appropriate medical professionals, as deemed necessary.
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the case plan on an ongoing basis.
• Clinical medical management positions require:
- Current active, unrestricted, Indiana license as an RN, Clinical Pshchologist, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Previous experience in case management/utilization management with a broad range of experience with complex psychiatric/substance abuse cases preferred.
- Knowledge of Case Management assessment techniques, provider community, and community resources.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong PC skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Excellent organizational and creative problem-solving skills, as well as quick decision-making skills.