To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4912 Lima Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Gregg Kurtz
- Phone: 2604905627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager HR
Leaders Staffing • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manage and direct the activities and staff involved in developing and maintaining human resources activities, policies and procedures for an employment level of more than 500 employees. Coordinate recruitment activities, compensation programs, new hire orientations, employee benefits, health and safety and affirmative action plans through subordinates to ensure positive employee relations in keeping with company objectives. Participate in compensation and benefit surveys to remain apprised of current trends, conditions and legislative changes. Make presentations and recommendations to management regarding new or existing human resources policies. Direct the maintenance of human resources records and data systems and reviews employee changes in status to ensure fair and equitable application of compensation, human resources and employee relations policies and practices. Provide guidance to managers and supervisors in the use and application of salary ranges and increase guidelines, job evaluation plans and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures. Responsible for the employment, training, performance evaluation, counseling and discipline of assigned employees.
· Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field with 5-10 years of experience within Human Resources OR equivalent experience.
· Must have effective counseling skills in areas of performance and behavioral problems, conflict resolution, and career development.
· Strong team building and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Consistently contributes effort, leadership, and creative thinking to solving complex and significant problems in a collaborative fashion.
· Effectively leads and mentors assigned team members as well as local supervisors/managers on elements of effective Human Resources and effective employee management.
· Working knowledge in all areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions including compensation, staffing, employee involvement, EEO/AAP safety training and policy development.
· Current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as it pertains to HR.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of employees effectively.
· Effectively represents department, division, or company at meetings.
· Assumes significant role on committees, projects, etc.
Human Resources management and/or
progressive human resource experience within a manufacturing facility required
· HR Certification: PHR/SPHR, or SHRM Certifications