To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- Jared Smerchek
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext: 232
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CNC Applications Engineer
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Livonia, MI
Posted 19 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CNC Applications Engineer
Applications Project Engineering Management
- Responsible for Creation of CNC Part Processes that will meet a 1.67 Cpk and Develop accurate Cycle Time Estimates for new potential customers.
- Schedule customer operator, maintenance and engineering personnel training after installation
- Document and manage revenue streams from Engineering activities
- Coordinate Training for Customers and Engineers with Corporate Trainer
- Provide Customer Technical Support Via Phone and On-Site when necessary
- Develop and assist In Fixture/Tooling Design
- Manage Turnkey System Projects for new customers looking for Automated answers
- Weekly meetings with management staff to review open issues/potential issues and new projects
- Accompany Sales for presentations in the R&D Facility Showroom.
- Technical oversight on all machine orders
- Provide technical assistance to sales engineers during the sales process
- Machine recommendations
- Joint Sales Calls
- Machine proposal technical oversight
- Be the “Go To" person for sales technical questions
- Be proactive avoiding problems with good planning, communication, project management, and control of the pre-sales technical issues
- Work with Sales, and Service, and vendor resources to solve problems once they occur.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field
- Experience in working with Customer engineering teams
- Hands-on Application Engineering knowledge of Prismatic milling and drilling functions preferred.
- Siemens Controls experience.
- Skills must include the ability to multi-task both simultaneously and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Formal project management training is a plus
- Ten years of experience related manufacturing is required
- Automotive, Medical device, fire Arms manufacturing experience preferred
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.