To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
470 Crawford Road
Statesville, NC 28625
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Specialist
ASMO North Carolina, Inc. • Statesville, NC
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for professional level staff work in one or more of the following Human Resources areas: recruitment and employment, employee relations, compensation and/or benefits while insuring company compliance with all applicable Federal and State employment related regulations.
● Responsible for all professional duties related to one or more of the following Human Resources functions:
1. Recruitment of all non-exempt hourly associates.
2. Coordination of internal job bidding/job announcement process.
3. Administration of company related benefit programs.
4. Coordination of supplemental workforce.
5. Coordination of company compliance with FMLA and other Federal regulations.
● Maintains positive working relationships with management and associates.
● Works with management to ensure compliance and consistent administration of company policies and procedures.
● Prepares reports in conformance with statutory requirements and company needs.
● Analyzes and assists with development of policies and programs.
● Assistance and coordination of other special projects as needed.
SCOPE OF JOB:
● Responsible for effective communication with all internal associates and related outside resources.
● Promotion of company activities such as ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001, and Employee Involvement, etc.
● Responsible for maintaining company compliance with all related statutory regulations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Requires a 2-year degree in a related field, PHR Certification, or 2-4 years prior experience in a Human Resources role administering company policies and procedures.
● Must be able to communicate effectively with outside resources and all levels of internal resources in written and oral formats.
● Must have investigative and analytical skills in order to evaluate associate related issues and make judgments to fairly and consistently administer company policies and procedures.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
● Must have a working practical knowledge of applicable company policies and procedures.
● Must have a proficient working knowledge of applicable governmental regulations as they pertain to Human Resources.
Other Duties as Assigned:
● Summary of Job Responsibilities is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Only those qualified need to apply!
Send References. EOE