To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Jessey Baker
- Phone: (267) 519-4731
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Research Assistant
Monell Chemical Senses Center • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Mennella Laboratory is recruiting a new Research Assistant, a regular part-time position, with working hours of no less than 21 hours/week. Candidates should have experience in testing children, solution preparation, and data management and should be familiar with regulatory procedures related to human testing.
Candidates should be proficient in the following:
- Subject testing, particularly with children
- Statistical data analysis using Statistica, Stata, and/or Excel
- IRB protocol development and submissions
- Data management and organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Solution preparation
- Meticulous record-keeping and attention to detail
- The ability to set priorities and manage several large on-going projects is essential.
Applicants must possess at least a B.A. degree in either psychology, biology, or any related field and experience with statistical analysis of complex data.
Apply Here: http://apply.interfolio.com/42109
Monell Chemical Senses Center is the world’s only independent, non-profit scientific institute dedicated to interdisciplinary basic research on the senses of taste, smell, and chemosensory. Monell with about 100 employees (about 50 at Ph.D. level) is located in the University City section of the City of Philadelphia, close to the campuses of the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University.